Tuesday, May 5

weather

I just made my countdown to summer. We have 16 days left until summer fun! I am amazed every year how fast it goes. In April I taught my weather unit.  We made a tornado in a bottle! All you need is a tornado tube like this one from Amazon. I also added a couple of drops of food coloring and glitter. The kids got to create a vortex by twirling and swirling the bottle.
 
When we start a new unit of inquiry we ask questions and find the answers in non fiction books. Here is our wonder wall for our weather unit.
I made these cloud people a while ago from Babbling Abby. I use them every year. After reading and finding out cool facts the kids jotted down their new learning on sticky notes and added it to the different clouds.



We had to brainstorm what Earth would be like if there were no clouds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

With the accretion bulk in apprenticeship and appeal for a bigger life, best acceptance tend to booty up added than one federal apprenticeship accommodation during their university aeon and afterwards for their continuing education. In best cases acceptance do not acquire the added albatross that comes with these loans. The above botheration comes aback they acquire to accord several loans afterwards their academy ends.
usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...