Saturday, February 12

Dental health . . .

Post Edit
Maybe just one of my favorite units (I may or may not have gone to dental hygiene school). I plan to read the new story Silverlicious. Pinkalicious loses her sweet tooth. I know my little girls are going to love reading this!
51Fz7RGfKwL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_
The girls at What the Teacher Wants just posted an adorable dental health mini unit. Go get it here.
I also just purchased Cara Carroll's dental health mini unit from Teachers Pay Teachers. Grab it here.
Click the picture below to download a tooth brace map
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

i'll have to check it out! thanks:)

-lindsey
http://theteacherwife.blogspot.com

admin said...

wonderful blog,..
jual dental unit

Braces said...

Thanks for the interesting and very useful topic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...