Monday, October 15

apples, apples

We wrapped up our apple study. Our first fall unit! I love this time of year. Here is a look at what we did with apples.
 
Poem in our poetry journal

Adjectives that describe apples. After we brainstormed words that describe apples we wrote list poems.
 
 
Apple brace map
We took apart an apple and listed the parts we found.
 
 
Apple labeling
 
Response to 10 apples up on top
 
We worked on creating and extending patterns
 
Here are a few apple activities from my apple unit I used in my morning tubs


 
Click below to view my apple unit
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I just wanted to let you know that I shared your post on my Thumbs up Thumbs down Thursday - as a thumbs up of course :) - because I really thought it was a great post!

Shawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful ideas. I can't wait to use them. Here are a couple apple ideas we do: Float/sink experiment, graphing by color or stem/no stem, apple taste test and graphing, make crockpot applesauce and graph if they enjoyed it. Thank you again for your great blog!
Kris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...