Thursday, August 21

Meet The Teacher Night and a Freebie

Tonight almost all 29 of my kinder kiddos showed up to meet me. The night was a huge success! In the summer I bought a set of lawn flamingos from Urban Outfitters for the sole purpose of . . . They are so cute! Tonight I found a purpose for my lawn flamingos! I made a photo booth out of butcher paper and streamers. I made props and used my Fujifilm instax mini to take pictures. I wanted the parents to take a picture of both me and their child. I liked the idea of sending them home with a photo of me so that when first day jitters come they can look at their picture. Each child held on to that picture like it was treasure! It was precious to see. Here are some pictures from meet the teacher.
I'm busy getting things ready for the first day of school. Click below to grab some first day of school morning work. Check back soon for my classroom reveal.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-Day-Morning-Work-1407286
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/First-Day-Morning-Work-1407286
 

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this idea! What font did you use for the cards inside the confetti bags? Super cute!

Unknown said...

Great ideas!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)

Unknown said...

Great post! I'm always reading your blog, love it!
I'm new at blogging, please stop by sometime! =)
Jordana
www.beanbagteacher.wordpress.com

lorena said...

We used you Kinder coloring sheet today and the kids loved it!!! Thank you for sharing; hope your scco year is going well!!! :)

Justin said...

Your most vital, and conceivably just game-plan when attempting to spare cash is to take a stock of all your present expenses. There's a ton of approaches to do this however a standout amongst the most effective techniques is to just make note of each buy you make for a week. You can do this on your telephone or you can bear a little note pad to track your buys and costs. Check Cashing San-diego

legal blogs said...


Great post! Thanks for sharing

divorce custody laws

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...