Sunday, September 11

units now in Spanish

This post is for all the Bilingual and Dual language teachers out there. My team teacher always tells me how there is nothing cute out there in Spanish. So we want to know if you agree. She teamed up with me to translate my back to school literacy station pack in Spanish. It is all ready and up on my TPT store and Teachers Notebook store. If you would like to see more units in Spanish leave a comment. Also if you have any requests leave a comment. We hope you enjoy our first bilingual unit!!


 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bilingual Girl said...

Oh my goodness!!! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE IT!! I always love to look at blogs for ideas, but always have to end up translating them b/c I teach 1st grade bilingual and teach content areas in spanish! YOU ROCK! (P.S. I would looove to see more ;) )

Ms. Zamorano said...

YES! I am also a first grade bilingual teacher. There really isn't anything out there and I never buy stuff because I always end up translating everything.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog!! I teach at an intl preschool (ages 3-6) and we are always looking for new ESL and other language activities.

Anonymous said...

Love idea of spanish units. I always find cutest things in English and need to translate. Thanks!

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...