Sunday, October 9

labels

We started out with this anchor chart seen on The Inspired Apple and Eberhart's Explorers. They helped me label the cat then we looked for labels around the classroom, that wasn't hard.

They even labeled me! They thought it was hysterical when someone created a label for my teeth and bottom. My labels kept falling off, you will need super sticky post-its. This idea came from Julie Lee.

I pulled out my huge apple and had them help me label the parts (the labels are from What The Teacher Wants)

Then they practiced labeling by making their own apple and labeling the parts.
This is my example, I saw this on First Grader at Last.
Since this little lesson they have been labeling their drawings on their own!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

I love this! :) I'm gonna "steal" your anchor chart and make it. I love the kiddos labeling you! How much fun! Hop on over to my blog for a fun Holiday exchange!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...