Monday, May 2

butterflies and target

Who else is ecstatic that it is May? We finished insects today. We wrote about the chrysalis and butterfly today. I love how the butterflies turned out.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Another Target find. When everyone started posting about these darling trash cans I rushed out to get some. Unfortunately, these were the only two left. We used the new sound munchers with Cara Carroll's cookie monster activity.




Like the Sound muncher label? Click here to get it.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am digging the flower label that says "sound muncher"! Super cute!! All my Target had was one lonely monkey =(
Love your site!
Jennifer
http://teacherweb.com/AL/AppalachianElementary/MsWhitesClass

Jessica said...

Jennifer, I just looked at your site and it is too cute! I book marked it for next year. Love it.

Libby said...

I do love polka dots :)

Thanks for a lot of your insect activities, we just started our unit. I'm your newest follower :)

Kari said...

Where could I get the cookie clipart to add my own sight words? I would love to make a cookie monster "sound muncher"! Great idea! Thanks, Kari
karilisa2u@gmail.com

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now.

Whenever there is a better way to BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ I'll make sure to keep you and your audience informed. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...