Monday, May 2

Mother's Day

I have two writing activites for Mother's Day I think your kiddos will enjoy. The first is a list poem. You could have them list what mom looks like or what she does. This is a little how to writing about something special mom cooks. It is cute to read how the child thinks food is prepared. Also, this was posted here and here. It is easy and darling. I think I will have my kids make it. Kathleen from Growing Kinders also included the labels to download.



Photobucket

1 comment:

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now.

Whenever there is a better way to BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ I'll make sure to keep you and your audience informed. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...