Tuesday, May 31

Pirate Party

Last Friday we had a pirate party. It was a big hit!! We all dressed up like pirates and said "Aaargh" all day long. I used Babbling Abby's Learing /ar/ with Pirate Mark mini unit on TpT to teach the /ar/ sound. You really should add it to your collection. We went on a treasure hunt for "ar" words I had hidden throughout the room. The treasure was a chest filled with candy bars.Babbling Abby also included a t-shirt how to. Unfortunately my printer ate up all of my iron-on transfer paper. Here's my crew! Don't mind my funky looking bandana.

Yummy pirate cupcakes made by my wonderful room mom (going to miss her).
And we learned why pirates wore an eye patch . . . so cool! Inspiration by Deanna Jump.





Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone looks so cute! Our reading series covers /ar/ this coming week, so we are going to do Abbys unit, too. Except it's a short week :( We'll have to have a Pirate Party later in the year. Love the cupcakes!

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now.

Whenever there is a better way to BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ I'll make sure to keep you and your audience informed. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...