Tuesday, March 1

Texas Fun

I'm back and I have a lot to post. We have been busy working on Mrs. Jump's America unit and Mrs. Carroll's dental health unit. Now I am ready for some Texas fun! I am all about graphing (pie graphs, bar graphs, picture graphs), so I created a western theme yes/no graph and data recording sheet (inspiration from Cara Carroll). I plan to make a large boot out of butcher paper and make a circle graph.

Click the picture below to download

Mrs. Larremore from Chalk Talk also created a really cute Texas unit. Go here to check it out. If I can get my hands on some construction paper (we are all out), we will be making the adorable horse and armadillo.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Renee S. said...

TOOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...