Monday, April 4

center activities

*Post Edit
Ok, I wish I could take credit for these but I can’t. Mrs. Lee posted pictures on her blog of her fun center activities. They looked so fun that I had to create my own version. Click the pictures to download.

The first activity is a build-a-clock. Copy onto colored card stock, laminate, and cut.

1


How much is the piggy worth. The kids count the money in the piggy bank.

viewer2

viewer3

For Barnyard addition run off six work mats and laminate. One of my scholastic books came with the cutest farm stickers. I was holding onto them just waiting for a good use. I put them on the work mats. Add up all the animals and record your answer on the sheet provided.


viewer4

The next activity is for your pocket chart. Use the word cards and picture cards to make a sentence. You will need to print five copies to make five different sentences.

Click the farmer to download. * I updated the farmer word cards so be sure to download again.

boy_hat1
Here is the recording sheet for the farm pocket chart

Enjoy and thanks for following!

4 comments:

Jonelle Bell said...

OK...I am in love with that pig! Where did you get him?
Jonelle
A Place Called Kindergarten

Jessica said...

Jonelle the clip art I used is from scrappin doodles.

The Lesson Plan Diva- Teacher Resources said...

too cute!
www.lessonplandiva.blogspot.com

Tonia said...

I just love your blog!!! I'm planning my farm unit and grabbing all your great ideas and freebies! Thank you soooooooo much! I will have to make those darling frogs too! I do a unit on amphibians and reptiles.
Tonia
mrsvento.blogspot
tvento1313@msn.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...